[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Bishop in the West Wing

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:16:48 -0600

Hi Valerie!

You're very welcome!

I have a folder where I put the text of the messages with tips in them. I call the folder "Help Desk".

When you use either c and r with the left and right parentheses in Word, does it look like the ASCII characters for copyright and registered, or do you see it as those letters with parentheses around them?

Debby

At 11:32 PM 12/19/2009, Valerie Maples wrote
This is VERY helpful; thanks, Debbie! Now to save them where I can find them. Grin.

In Word at least, the last two are created with an open and close paren on either side of a lower case c or r. I do not know how to get them in ASCII, though.

Valerie