[bksvol-discuss] Re: The BSO backlog

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:59:38 -0700

That's great news! Great job, everyone! Thanks Satauna for letting us know. BTW, Satauna, I liked your description of all the BSO books beating each other up in the admin approval line. That made me smile.

Alllison

allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satauna Howery" <sthowery@xxxxxxx>