[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Admin. Q

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:42:55 -0500

Tom,

I doubt Engineering has changed the order of the books so that the oldest
books appear at the top of the list in the Admin Queue, but as someone said
earlier this month in regards to the Step 1 list, all Gustavo has to do is
work from the bottom of the list up.  The Tech Advisors have asked him to
work the queue that way, but I have no clue if he's doing it.  Even if he
is, though, he'll still be giving priority to some books like the
bestsellers which are being scanned in-house as part of the NYT Bestseller
project.  Gustavo also sometimes chooses to skip a more involved approval
and come back to it when he has more time to work it.

We'll follow up on this at the next Tech Advisor meeting because it's
obvious that there's one or two which have been in the queue forever which
have not been approved since we asked Gustavo to work on the oldest books
first.

HTH

Gerald

  _____