[bksvol-discuss] Re: That Wretched Apostrophe

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:11:06 -0700

HI Cindy,

I have validated a couple of my books over the last year but as a rule I
don't. For example I just finished the Calcium Bomb and it is almost a
pristine copy but I will let Monica validate it since she is really
interested in it. I think it is good two have two people look over a book
before it gets released to the public.

What does make it harder is when a book is scanned and the scanner doesn't
do a once over, spell check, check pages and page numbers. IF we didn't have
people like you Cindy there would be a lot more books getting rejected
because the validator just can't get it into an acceptable form.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine