[bksvol-discuss] Re: That Wretched Apostrophe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

And if a book has been sitting on the download list
without being taken for several weeks, I recommend
that the submitter, if he/she is willing to do a
careful job, self-validate. Some books have been
sitting for months and months, and although some of us
take them, I think we are few, and some books will
never get into the collection otherwise.

Cindy