[bksvol-discuss] Thanks for the info

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Julie, for both pieces of info, i.e., that the
Release option is always there (that makes sense --
what was I thinking? grin)--and for the info about
converting non-txt files to rtf after validating. Up
till now I've only validated rtf files, and now I have
the two txt files, but I am thinking of doing some
Word and doc files, too, and i didn't know about
converting to rtf before uploading. I appreciate the
info from you and Jana.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail