[bksvol-discuss] Thanks and Announcement

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot for releasing La Sopa, Cindy you're the best :-). And I have an
announcement:

  On October 19th premieres the horror movie 30 Days Of Night based on the
novel by Jeff Mariotte and Steve Niles 30 Days Of Night that is available in
Bookshare.org.  This novel I submitted and Lora validated :-D. So horror fans
get yourself prepared to be scared :-O, download the book read it then go to
see the movie.

Regards
Dilsia

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html