[bksvol-discuss] Thanks, Monica

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:28:09 -0700 (PDT)

Monica,

We really need people like you who will take the books
that don't sound interesting to those of us who do
read and who take, for the most part, books that
interest us. I've taken a couple of books
(literally--well, maybe 3) that haven't interested me
and that I haven't been able to read carefully and
then I've done what you do--run a spell check while
I'm checking pagination and an eye check on the page
in case something catches my eye--and do a find for
the numberal one that should be a capital I. If it
weren't for people like you and Elizabeth and some
others, some ob those textbooks or ecocnomics books,
et al would never get into the collection.