[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You and I'm sort of Back

Hi, and sorry to hear about your father. Hope your adventures in grad school go well.
Natalie
At 10:51 AM 5/26/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience with me this last week as I have been out of the office. My father unexpectedly passed away from a heart attack on May 18, 2005. He was 53 years old, and had just celebrated his 36th wedding anniversary with my dear mother.

I will be working with Janice, Gustavo and Carrie over the next few days to make sure everything is in order and on target for my May 31st departure from Benetech.

Thanks for being an absolutely wonderful group to work for, and I wish you all the best in scanning, submitting and reading.

Best,
Marissa Mika

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.17 - Release Date: 5/25/2005