[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You and I'm sort of Back

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:55:27 -0500

Marrissa,

I just wanted to express my sympathy for your father's death. My thoughts will
be with you and your family.
Also, thanks for being so helpful during your time here at bookshare. You were
welcoming to us when we were just newbies, and were helpful during the entire
volunteer process. I want to wish you the best of luck in graduate school.

Lisa