[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:25:40 -0600

Dear Sue;

I told was jealous, he has one of the most checked out books on the list. I
have 6 in the top 200, but nothing close to his (the book you just mentioned).
He said it was fun to work on.

I haven't been posting the books I've completed to the list unless I know there
was a lot of discussion about them prior to posting, but I really do like when
people share their new additions. Even though I know that there is a list of
newly added books, if not the same as knowing the volunteers who worked on them.

Valerie