[bksvol-discuss] Thank You

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:12:50 -0500

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support you have sent my way.  It
does help...a lot.  I am still raw, but I know that with time I will get
better.  I miss my mom horribly and I keep picking-up the phone to speak to
her.  It kills me, but I will learn.  She is being cremated tomorrow, we are
having a wake for all of her neighborhood friends on Wednesday and a mass on
Saturday.  We will release her ashes by the ocean afterwards.  I hope my mom is
happy where she is now.  I hope she knows that we all miss her and love her.

Thank you all for being my friends.  I will be off the loops for a bit until I
get myself together.  I am sorry if I have not answered your personal letters,
but I just can't right now.  I have received them and have kept them all to
remind me of all the support I have had from my friends.

Hugs,

Maithe