[bksvol-discuss] Re: Textbooks and download pages?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:15:52 -0500

I have not seen any books on the checkout list that would ordinarily be considered a textbook, but occasionally one shows up that might be a likely classroom reading assignment. That is rare though. Those are the kinds of titles that are considered Literature with a capital L and most of those are already in the collection.

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com