[bksvol-discuss] Re: Textbook Question

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:42:24 -0400

Hi alyssa,

I deal with books like this all the time, too, but you're right, it could
throw some people off.  If I work with a book like that, I put in brackets
that it's a caption, table, or whatever, if it's not clearly marked already.
I might add "text continues below", or some other description, if it's
really confusing.  The brackets let the reader/bookshare member know that
it's a note added by the proof reader.

hth,
Caitlyn