[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Editor

  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:24:29 -0500

An addendum -- I now recall that there is a built-in clipboard append
feature,which works as follows.  You choose a menu option or press a hot
key to define the current Notetab window as a "paste board."  Thereafter
(until you disable this mode), every time you copy text to the
clipboard, whether in another Notetab document window or in another
application entirely, that text is appended to the paste board document.
There is a configurationoption that lets you define what character
sequence is used to separate each block of appended text.

Jamal