[bksvol-discuss] Re: Test 05/22/06 1:36 PM

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:48:31 -0400

Wow! You really are having a time of it, aren't you? I know you said we could
ignore this, but it's hard to believe something you posted yesterday afternoon
didn't post until today! I hope you get this sorted out. I know it's got to be
frustrating! Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.