[bksvol-discuss] Re: Test

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:52:00 -0800

Your test message arrived fine here.  Actually I also got the other
one your said bounced, about the books your had read recently.

Perhaps the entire issue was one of the list recipients having
something automated in place that then sent the message directly to
you instead of the list?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx