[bksvol-discuss] Re: Territory

Unfortunately, no.  I no longer have a copy of the book.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Territory

It looks, though, apart from those symbols, as if the
sentences are mixed up. BlindGeek, can you send Gale a
rescanned page of the acknowledgments?

G.Cindy

--- BlindGeek <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.  Yeah, those signs are my doing.  When I read a
book, I use "=====" as a
section divider so that, when I'm reading with
Bookport, I can easily
navigate around the book in bigger sections than
pages.  I left them in,
figuring if anybody else uses Bookport to read
Bookshare books it might come
in handy for them as well.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>