[bksvol-discuss] Re: Territory

  • From: "BlindGeek" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:43:37 -0800

I use asterisks to break up scene changes. The five equals signs are just placed at the end of each chapter so I can jump to that point in the book with my Bookport. If you removed them, I don't think it'll bother too many people. I don't remove them when submitting because conversely, I don't think they'll bother anybody reading the book, and if they happen to use a Bookport it might be helpful.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>