[bksvol-discuss] Terrible Situation...........Help

I'm sorry for this sudden request, It's because things actually got out of
control. I'm stuck in London UK with family right now, we came down here on a
short Vacation, We were mugged and all our belongings including cellphone and
credit cards were all stolen at "GUN POINT". It was a traumatic experience for
me and my family. I need your help flying back home as we are trying to raise
some money to get back home. The good thing is that we still have our passports
but the airline is requesting for extra charges on re-print of misplaced
airline
tickets and also getting a cab to take us to the airport, Please I need you to
loan me some money, I will reimburse you as soon as I'm back home.

All we need is $2,850.00 but anything you can spare right now will be
appreciated and I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive back home
safely, I give you my word. You can get it to me through western union, Please
get back to me so that i can give you my details to send the money to.

Thank you
Barbara Baker