[bksvol-discuss] Re: Teaching Your Children Values

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:18:44 -0500

There seems to be tuns of them on the download list, but I suspect they aren't getting validators to put them in the collection. I'm afraid I'm not up to the task right now, either.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck Assistive Technology Trainer http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>