[bksvol-discuss] Re: Teacher Request List

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:37:18 -0500

I got it crisp and clear.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Teacher Request List

Shelley,

I sent you, among others, the teacher request list
that Tami sent me. I do have the original list from
bookshare -- probably the one to which Carrie
referred. I started checking it against the collection
to see what's been filled, but that takes a long time
and I got side-tracked. I will send it to you as an
attachment if you like, and you can see if ones you're
interested in are in the collection yet. Some are
books for high school students. some are plays, which
we're not supposed to scan.

Now -- it's an excel file. I've never attached an
excel file and am not sure how. I'll try, and if you
don't get it, please let me know here and maybe
someone can tell me how to do it.

Cindy