[bksvol-discuss] Re: Talking Booksharian

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:08:36 -0700

Wow nice job to start out with Scott, I hope to hear more ideas from you all I cna't think of any that come to mine right now, but will chime in when I do. Perhaps ellipsis?

grin!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti