[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tables and checkmarks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:36:25 -0700

Hi Valerie,

        I'd replace check marks with a bold letter X as you say.  A check
mark would probably be butchered by the braille translator.

        It is absolutely fine to rescan pages that need to be rescanned, if
you have the software to do it, or know someone who does and you can then
paste the pages into the file.

        Please think about converting the tables to text, if they can be
understood that way.  The braille translator also doesn't seem to be dealing
well with all tables at the moment.

Mayrie