[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tab Characters in the Table of Contents

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:35:21 EST

Well, don't necessarily leave them in. I was not expressing myself very
well in that message. Yes, the Bookshare tools do remove the tabs for you, but
the trouble is that they do not replace them with anything. If there is
nothing other than the tab between words or a word and a number they should be
removed and replaced with a space. If there is already a space as well as the
tab then I suppose you can leave them.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tab Characters in the Table of Contents
Date:
11/2/2009 5:38:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Roger!

Thanks!  I'm such a detail person.  I'll leave the tab characters in then.

Debby

At 08:14 PM 10/31/2009, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote