[bksvol-discuss] Re: THANK YOU!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:01:08 -0600

Sue,

It was Dave Russell.  The reason I know is because I validated it, and his
name was in the Comment History as the submitter.

For those of you who haven't spotted it, it's a sequel to Marker and one of
the New York Medical Examiner books which features Jack Stapleton and Laurie
Montgomery .

If you haven't read any of this series and want to give it a try, it
consists of the following:

Blindsight
Contagion
Chromosome 6