From: Monica Svopa <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Suzanne Somers books
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 2:56 PM

Thanks Valerie.  I figured out what the problem was.  I need to renew my
subscription!  Silly me.  Thanks.       From:
bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:31 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Suzanne Somers books  Hi, Monica!  I had no
problems downloading the book, it appears to be a publisher quality book, for
what it's worth.  Hope you can figure out what the problem is…
Valerie

  On May 28, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Monica Svopa wrote:

Hello to all.  Does anyone know why all the books by Suzanne Somers say
‘Download not available’ when I look at the search results?  Just curious.  I
really wanted to read Sexy Forever.  I checked bookshare first and saw it was
there so I thought I wouldn’t have to scan it.  Any suggestions.
Thanks. Monica S