[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suzanne Somers books

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 15:16:24 -0500

I didn't search for these books, so can't tell you if I saw the same thing or not. However, I saw this with a couple of books a while back. Something had gone wrong and they simply needed to be reprocessed. I'd just email Bookshare.

Melissa Smith

On 5/28/2011 2:08 PM, Monica Svopa wrote:

Hello to all. Does anyone know why all the books by Suzanne Somers say ‘Download not available’ when I look at the search results? Just curious. I really wanted to read Sexy Forever. I checked bookshare first and saw it was there so I thought I wouldn’t have to scan it. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Monica S