[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suttree scanner or anyone with a copy

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:16:04 -0400

Ok, so I looked and it is already in the collection. I'm going to assume that it has been cleaned up better than the one I just pulled from the list, but I can't check as I am still working toward renewing my membership. Hope too much time hasn't been put into trying to track this down.

Thanks,
Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lori <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Suttree scanner or anyone with a copy
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 1:25 PM

#yiv1784246571 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Hi,

I'm working on
proofing "Suttree", by
cormac McCarthy. If you scanned it
or have a copy or are
familiar with the book, could you please contact me
offlist?

Thanks,
Lori
Lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx