[bksvol-discuss] Re: Surprises in Store at the Bookshare Facebook Page as We Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the ADA

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:30:52 -0700

Hey fellow booksharians who use facebook feel free to add me as a friend by searching for Chela Danielle Robles

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be

On 7/26/2010 1:17 PM, Jana Jackson wrote:
Hi, Stacey! I sure do remember you! <Smile> I've been meaning to welcome you to the list... So glad we are blessed with your presence! <Smile> Blessings!
Jana

            *From:* Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
            *To:* "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Bookshare Facebook Page as We Celebrate the 20th
            Anniversary of the ADA

            That is not my decision

            Scott Rains
            Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department
            From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            [bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx