[bksvol-discuss] Summary of August Romance Book Club's Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:43:57 -0500

Summary Of The Romance Book Club

The Romance Book Club's last meeting was held on Friday, August 15, 2008.
Each participant reviewed a romance they had read during the past four
weeks.

Books Reviewed:

1.      Navy Woman by Debbie Macomber

2. November of the Heart by LaVyrle Spencer

3. Beyond the Glen by Diane Haeger

4. The Husband Trap by Tracy Anne Warren

5. Motive For Marriage by Linda Marcowiak

6. Forfit by Dick Francis a suspense novel with romantic elements)

7. Shadow Dancer by Julie Garwood (

Additional Books You May Like By Above Authors:

Debbie Macomber, Cedar Cove Series, Dakota Series

LaVyrle Spencer, Separate Beds, Small Town girl, Hummingbird, The Gamble,
Bitter Sweet

Tracy Anne Warren, Wife Trap and The Wedding Trap

Diane Haeger, Angel Bride, The Ruby Ring, Piece of April, My Dearest
Cecelia: A Novel OF The Southern Belle Who Stole General Sherman's Heart

Several members of the group wondered what was going to happen to the club.
As of this writing, and, to the best of my knowledge, no one has volunteered
to resume its leadership. Should someone wish to do so, please contact Pat
Price at  <mailto:pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks for exploring
the romance genre with us; we hope you have been introduced to some new
authors and had fun too - I know I have! Thanks for coming. Happy romance
reading everybody!

The Romance Book Club Team

Grace Pires, Email,

 <mailto:silvara@xxxxxxx> silvara@xxxxxxx