[bksvol-discuss] Suggestion-Changing subject lines to better relectreflect...RE: Re: Quality/validation credits and lists

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:17:58 -0700

Hello All,

I am on a few lists and I have found we, including myself at  times don't
change the subject line. It would be helpful especially for saving mail that
have useful info with subject line is descriptive.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)