[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suggestion summary for Step 1

  • From: "Satauna Howery" <sthowery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:28:17 -0500

Hello, Jill and others;

When I upload the book to get the ranking, I simply don't press the accept
button a second time.  Just close your Internet Explorer window, or click on
some other link, like volunteer home.  The book only goes into the admin
approval queue once you've clicked accept on the page with the ranking, so
as long as you get off that page without clicking the accept or reject
button, the book is still on the Step 2 page.

Hope that helps,
Satauna