[bksvol-discuss] Re: Suggestion for getting your book validated more quickly

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:55:09 -0500

Hi,
Thanks. That answered it.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Allison
             Hilliker"
             <bookshare_girl@c                                          To
             ox.net>                   bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: Suggestion for
                                       getting your book validated more
                                       quickly
             12/18/2007 04:31
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Or in short, yes, change the title upon uploaded if it was submitted
incorrectly.

Best,
Allison