[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting a book that is already in the collection and has received an excellent rating – is it worth it to submit my changes?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:30:04 -0600

Hi Jess,

If you would like to do this, you could go ahead and submit your scanned
copy.  You will need a validator, or proofreader, and I volunteer to do
that.  If I see that your copy is better, I will recommend that it replaces
the one already in the collection.

If you want to do this, you should put BSO- before the title.  BSO tells the
validator and the admin that it is meant to replace a book already in the
collection.  BSO stands for better scan of.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this, you could consider it a learning
experience and move on without submitting it.

As for using first names on the list that is perfectly okay.  We are using
your first name.  (smile)  I'm just another volunteer, so whether you decide
to submit it or not, you do not need to feel uncomfortable about it.

Hope this helps,

Sue S. (The S. is for Stevens)