[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting a book?

  • From: "Carlos" <cetaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 22:58:41 -0400

I tried completing that form but it looks as if it tries to create another
account for me.  I am taken to pages where I have to say if I'm above or
under the age of 18 and give proof of my disability.  However, I'm a member
already and already have an account and have already varified my disability.
Below is the message I received after completing the information on the
first page.

We see that a membership for Bookshare.org is already registered on this
computer.
We allow multiple accounts on the same computer, provided they use different
emails.
If this is what you would like to do, please proceed with the sign-up
process below.
Otherwise, click on the login link to use your existing account.
Becoming a Bookshare.org Volunteer takes two simple steps:
Step 1: Register here