[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting THE IAMS COMPANY COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:15:06 -0500

Hi, Lisa. OK, it's going up shortly with a hold on it for you. Hopefully no one snags it before you can get to it, but if they do, as long as they don't mess with my page numbering so the headings stay protected, because in this case you do want them not to be stripped, then we'll be OK, but hopefully you can get it. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Lisa Belville wrote:
Hi, Julie.

Yes, I was the one who was interested in doing this book.  <smiles>

It may take me a couple of weeks to get it processed, but it will get done eventually.

Thanks to you and Cindy for making it presentable. I'm sure I'll enjoy validating it.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>