[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting THE IAMS COMPANY COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL

Yes, Lisa.

Julie took such care to make sure every page was
coherent and every boxed information was present and
not mixed in with text. It should be an easy and
informative validation. I thought she was
validating--didn't realize she was submitting. The
book, like the series on animals, rodents, etc.,that
Shelley did, had boxes of information in various
places on the pages.

Julie, I hope next you do something easy and fun.
smile

G.Cindy