[bksvol-discuss] Submitting THE IAMS COMPANY COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:12:44 -0500

I'm sending this to the list for two reasons: first to let Cindy know that I'm done with the book and to publicly thank her for being so patient with me! <smile> I didn't spend as much time getting this book done as I'd intended. I went for a while without doing anything on it. Life just sort of got in the way and I didn't spend as much time editing in one sitting as I would have liked. Besides that, it took a lot of work and I started losing my focus after a while so I knew I had to let it go for a while and come back to it later. Now, thanks to Cindy and her help, it's in good shape and ready to be submitted. Second, I think Lisa B was the one who said she wanted to validate it. I'm holding on to it until I know for sure so I can put it up with a hold on it for her. Take care.

Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast, 37°F Wind:S-180° at 7mph
Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data. Guess which has
occurred...