[bksvol-discuss] Submitting An Already Scanned Book

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:02:59 -0800

Hello,
I'm new to this list as well as the other list, the bookshare-discuss
one. I just scanned a book using kurzweil1000 and saved two books
using the .rtf format, and saw it was ok to do according to guidelines
in the website, however, the trouble is submitting it for validation,
how do I proceed?
Thanks A Great Deal And God Bless,--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx