[bksvol-discuss] Submitted/nonfiction

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:12:25 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "Post Carbon Reader: Managing The 21st
Century's Sustainability Crises" edited by Richard Heinberg and Daniel
Lerch.

It's been read w/headers stripped, page numbers/section titles present,
text/headings/footnotes formatted. 524 pages.

How do population, water, energy, food, and climate issues impact one
another? What can we do to address one problem without making the others
worse? The Post Carbon Reader features essays by some of the world's most
provocative thinkers on the key issues shaping our new century, from
renewable energy and urban agriculture to social justice and community
resilience.  This insightful collection takes a hard-nosed look at the
interconnected threats of our global sustainability quandary and presents
some of the most promising responses.

Deborah