[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted/historical mystery

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:24:04 -0700

Hi, Jackie, so you're fond of historical mysteries? So am I. It's going
to be great having more interesting stuff for the historical mystery fan
ending up in the Bookshare collection. I've been proofreading Cora
Harrison's Burren Mysteries set in 16th-century Ireland. Deborah Murray
is absolutely meticulous with her scans and she does great work. You'll
really like proofreading stuff she submits. Regards, Kim Friedman.