[bksvol-discuss] Submitted two books

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:51:38 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Prisoner Of Cabin 13" By John Vornholt. This is the eleventh in the Sabrina The Teenage Witch series. I validated as I went, so it should be an easy validation. I ran a spell check and made appropriate corrections. All copyright info is there, no missing pages, and headers removed. Already in rtf format.

The second book that I submitted is "The House On Bloodhound Lane," By Virginia Lanier. This is the second in the series featuring bloodhound trainer Jo Beth Sidden. In this book her newest and amazing tracking dog is totally blind. I' have validated this also as I went. Spell check, headers removed, all copyright info present, and no missing pages. Also in rtf. Should be an easy validation. And I had to make myself go to bed at 3:00 a.m. this morning instead of continuing to read. I just love these books.

I hope someone enjoys these. Soon to come are more of the Deb Ralston mysteries by Lee Martin. As usual, if whoever validates my books finds things that I should, or should not be doing, please tell me so that I can improve my submissions and make less work for the one who validates.

        Have a great day.

Peace,

Mayrie