[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted for Validation and a vfew questions

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:20:39 -0400

Yes, that was the only copyright notice I saw on the pages, New York
Scholastic.  I was confused because that sounds like a publishing company
and I didn't know what to do.  So I just followed my instincts.

I did not put the adapted by in the author box though, next time I will.
I've never seen that either, or at least without also an author being
listed.  So, thank you as I had found all of that very confusing.

Thanks for your help.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey