[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Worker in the light by George Noory

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:29:43 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Submitted this book just now. IT has been read through and spell checked.
Should be a easy validation.

Introduction

by George Noory

We rational human beings think of our lives as bounded by
 our five palpable senses. But what if someone were to prove to
 you conclusively that we have more senses at our disposal than
 anyone could ever imagine? What if someone demonstrated to
 you with a scientific accuracy that you yourself have sensory
 abilities that allow you to navigate through time and space
 without a machine and even to see into your future? No, it's
 not magic. It's not even supernatural. It's as natural as touching
 a surface and sensing whether you're touching metal or the
 bark of a tree. This discovery of another sense was an experience
 I had when I was eleven or twelve and, during a bout with
 a fever, I discovered that I had the ability to levitate out of my
 body and float to the ceiling. What a discovery that was. Since
 then I have researched the realm of "higher sensory ability." I
 have made attaining an understanding of this form of perception
 one of my life's goals.
A very select group of people has known about our innate

Introduction

higher sensory abilities and has handed down this knowledge
 to successive generations for thousands of years. Indigenous
 peoples around the world have taught the skills of higher sensory
 perception. And today, scientists at more than a few universities
 have demonstrated that a higher sensory perceptivity
 exists, is quantifiable, and can be reproduced under laboratory
 conditions. In fact, even our own military and intelligence
 agencies have used higher sensory perceptivity not only to spy
 on our enemies, but to travel across the solar system, and even

 travel in time.
What they know, I want you to know. In the following pages, I will reveal
the secrets of higher sensory perceptivity, remote viewing, intuition
management, out-of-body projection, and even time travel. I want you to know
how to be a worker in the matrix, a worker in the light of the multiverse, a
thoroughly empowered human being using all of your senses to connect with
the great link of all creation. Worker in the Light is a book about human
empowerment, spiritual enlightenment, ultimate productivity, and absolute
happiness. It's a gift of the ages, a gift of such self-empowerment that
just knowing you are capable of it is enough to change your life forever.
And this gift is yours to keep.
Come with me on a journey that will show you powers you never dreamed you
had and show you how to work and live in the light.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155