[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: The Healing Energy Experiments

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:40:48 -0700

I am using this reply to tell you of a problem I am having while validating
Giving... The words in the book are all separated by wide spaces and there are
a lot of hyphenated words. Can you tell me what method you used to scan this
book; do you know whether your other scans look like this as well? I don't want
to reject this book if I can avoid it but probably need Bookshare staff to take
a look at it.