[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted "The Castle of Adventure"

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:55:34 -0400

Yes, I just played with this and it works to an extent, but does not take into account lines that begin with the apostrophe, and also changes apostrophes such as in the plural word eagles' for example. Also, as Mary pointed out, maybe we should leave the Brits alone. Not really sure about this one way or the other.