[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Rescan of Classic Science Fiction Novel, Dune

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 22:17:07 -0400

    Hello Folks,

I just submitted a BSO of Dune to the Check Out page.

Here are the comments I put in the submission form:

Book has been read through entirely, completely spell checked, all page numbers
and
page breaks accounted for, all fonts adjusted.
The version currently on Bookshare has several problems, including split
paragraphs, missing hard returns, missing table
of contents, and miscellaneous textual errors, including the word "Mentat"
rendered
as "Mental" in two places.

I put my email address in as well.

I hope someone enjoys reading, or rereading as the case may be, this classic
novel.

Evan