[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Hardy Boys Casefiles

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:35:04 -0500

Hey all,
    Well between this book and The Fourth Grade Wizards, I've scanned and read
(correcting for errors) more than 600 pages.
    Here's the second Hardy Boys Casefiles Collector's Edition that Simon &
Schuster published a few years ago. It contains

#48 Rock 'n' Revenge
#51 Choke Hold
#52 Uncivil War

Did my best to make sure headers were normalized, protected chapter headings,
etc. the usual. Could probably use a run through with a spell checker or K1k's
Rank spelling.

It ought to be interesting to see how the header stripper deals with the page
numbers since the book starts over at the beginning of each book *grin*

Enjoy!
Jake, who is crazily thinking about scanning some more....