[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson #1)

  • From: "BlindGeek" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:13:57 -0800

This is the first in a new series (Okay, it's not really new now, it's five
books in, but it's new to Bookshare, darn it!) about a woman who's
half-werewolf, half-vampire.  This is a great first entry, but be warned, it's
definitely got adult content.  Here's the back-cover info.
* * *
A rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf, Riley Jenson is just trying to find her
place in the world. And it's not always easy for a woman like herself,
especially when her work- for an organization created to police the
supernatural races-brings her face-to-face with some of the sexiest men
imaginable. More werewolf than vampire, Riley is vulnerable to the moon heat:
the phase when her need to mate becomes all-consuming. But when her twin
brother Rhoan is taken hostage, Riley must stay focused-even when an extremely
seductive, deliciously naked, and very disoriented vampire shows up on her
doorstep looking for Rhoan. Now she'll have to control her urges if she's going
to find her brother... because the people who took Rhoan have another target in
mind: Riley!

* * *

Enjoy.  The other books in the series will be coming soon.  I have them all, I
just need to scan them.